Horrible

Current Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very lenient with attendance

Cons

Low pay, horrible management , discrimination issues coming from management until you mention speaking to a lawyer as HR doesn't really give a crap management on drugs and higher ups allow it for years before asking for drug test lots of favoritism

Advice to Management

Drug test your supervisors every so often also get HR representatives that have an education in human resources such as college degrees not just people with their HS diploma if they even have that just because you like them . Stop allowing client abuse towards employees and stop all the favoritism

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

My experience with Teleperformance has been pretty difficult.

Current Employee - Verizon Fios Agent in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Verizon Fios Agent in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I like working from home.

Cons

Being all the phone all day.

Advice to Management

Try to focus on your agents rather than just the management. I bet you the turn over rate would come out a lot better.

2. Good to get experience

Current Employee - Technical Support Agent in Lindon, UT
    Current Employee - Technical Support Agent in Lindon, UT

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most of the people I worked with were easy to get along with and they helped me a lot when I was new. I gained a lot of experience on how to properly position ideas and communicate with customers over the phone. You also gain experience working with computers and programs that help you when your looking for another job later.

Cons

The job is kind of stressful and after a while it gets very tedious spending 10 hour days at a desk listening to customers complain about their problems. There's also a big learning curve and some supervisors didn't really care about helping me when I was new. They just told me to look it up in the system, so I'm not sure if I did my job properly; I actually received more help from fellow colleagues then the supervisors most of the time.

Advice to Management

Who ever thought that 10 hour days were a good idea? You need to create realistic schedules. You should also offer incentives for up selling customer things like warranties on their devices. I would have tried to position services a lot more if that was the case.