Teletrac
www.teletrac.com Garden Grove, CA 500 to 999 Employees

A great place to learn and gain knowledge on a progressive procuct in a tough market.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Teletrac

Prosmanagement is understanding and supportive. If you ask for help they will find a way to provide it. It is a growing company and a growing market need for the product. They are known as the best and they sell the best products in the industry. Totally customer service driven.

ConsTraining is not what it could be but they will work with you as you grow and start selling. Product is a little higher priced than some of the competitors but it does have more options.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a low end product to sell to those needing a very low end system and develop a training program that will be use on every new hire no matter who does it.

Stable company, management Does care about the employees

Control Center (Current Employee)

I have been working at Teletrac full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Friendly and professional environment. Many opportunities to move around the company and try new jobs and departments. Stable Company. Not sure… Cons: Health benefit tends to be a bit pricy for family… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is a company that is not enjoyable to work for!

New Business Development/Outside Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Teletrac full-time for more than a year

Pros: Have a product that is needed in the market place Cons: The software and hardware is not reliable. Customers are mostly very unhappy, but locked into a 3 yr contact. Sales team must sell at "Teletrac… Advice to Senior Management: The venture capital group that owns Teletrac needs to clean… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Teletrac.

Worked for Teletrac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teletrac reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teletrac CEO Tony Eales. All reviews posted anonymously by Teletrac employees.