TellApart

www.tellapart.com
There are newer employer reviews for TellApart

Amazing team

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at TellApart full-time (less than a year)

Pros

TellApart gives the opportunity to work with the absolute best people in silicon valley. Nowhere else is there a star-studded start-up that is large enough to have a huge impact on our clients and industry, while being small and agile enough where individual contributions change the course of the business. TellApart is changing the world of advertising and ecommerce and its exciting to be a major part of the change.

Cons

The stakes are high. On a small team with huge clients, you're personally responsible for driving millions of dollars of revenue. There's no room for mistakes in the major league, but its very exciting!

The Management team has done an amazing job of identifying the long term strategic objectives and while focusing on only the most important tactical work.

17 Other Employee Reviews for TellApart (View Most Recent)

Great place to start!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at TellApart full-time (more than a year)

Pros

In my opinion, the most important thing is the emphasis on growth. Joining right out of college, having a team of strong engineers to learn from has been great. There is an abundance of difficult problems that need solving, and having actual ownership of a part of the system makes the work more meaningful and exciting.

Cons

The office is well furnished, but it can get really loud. Commuting from the city can be annoying, but that could be a lot worse.

Continue pushing and empowering employees!

It's like no other place I have ever worked!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at TellApart full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Amazing people to work with and a fantastic team culture that focuses on collaboration. I was initially attracted to the scope of and complexity of the technical challenges TellApart is trying to solve which was impressive to me. In the end, I decided to reject my other offers from big-name companies to work here and I've been really happy with my decision so far. The variety of things to work on and the mobility within the teams have pretty much reduced my chances of getting bored here to almost zero.

Cons

If you want to work somewhere where you can try to out-cool others with your solutions, this is not the place for you. If you're easily distracted, the open work area of our office can be tough to get used too.

Never be afraid to ask for insights from all levels of employees, even interns. Stay transparent.

There are newer employer reviews for TellApart