Telogis

www.telogis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Telogis

Great place to work and always challenging my skills

Current Employee - Developer in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Current Employee - Developer in Christchurch (New Zealand)

I have been working at Telogis

Pros

Staff are clearly considered important which shows via the numerous perks given. Challenges are presented frequently along with a culture that enables personal skill development every day.

Cons

Deadlines are always stretched putting some staff under huge pressure in the days preceding.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Telogis (View Most Recent)

Agile company with great opportunities.

I have been working at Telogis

Pros

Enjoy coming to work doing what I love among others who are exceptional at what they do. The Telogis team is great and I really enjoy the environment at work. Since the company is growing so rapidly there's a lot of room for people who are pragmatic and forward thinkers, helping the company work smarter.

Cons

Because Telogis always aims to hire the best, and is growing so rapidly, the workload can get big, as it's hard to always find the best people for the job at the right time, but I prefer to have too much work than not enough, especially in today's economy.

The leadership team at Telogis have lead Telogis along a very aggressive growth, year over year, and I applaud their strategic approach to running this company.

Fast moving exciting technology driven company

I have been working at Telogis

Pros

It is a great company developing interesting solutions to real world challenges. The GPS/GIS/AVL space is evolving rapidly and Telogis is in the forefront of this. Telogis has showed a real willingness to work with and develop graduates, and undergraduates as Interns, who have opportunities to advance their careers more rapidly than they would do elsewhere.

Cons

The company is agile to a fault with fast paced development and release cycles, depending on your standpoint this is may be good or bad.

Keep doing more of the same, try not to lose the team spirit and commitment that abounds at the moment and can so easily be lost or forgotten about as a company grows.

There are newer employer reviews for Telogis