Telogis

www.telogis.com

Great Being Part of an Amazing Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Aliso Viejo, CA

ProsSmart people everywhere and a great growth industry within software. Company cares about employees (pay, benefits, bonuses, parties). Great experience being part of a fast growing organization where everyone works hard.

ConsThe rapid growth can be a challenge as the rest of the company tries to catch up. Need to accelerate investments in systems to make sure people don't get burned out.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep fostering the culture as you become a "big" company.

Telogis is a collaborative environment filled with passionate employees and a great product!

Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Telogis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Everyday is filled with new challenges and I get to work with smart and top… Cons: There are no Cons at Telogis! More

Demanding, exhausting, revolving door environment

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Telogis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Throw a great party and spend like no one else Cons: 90% of the work is done by 10% of the company. Great at acquiring customers, but retention and… Advice to Senior Management: Grow at a manageable pace, delegate and trust your employees -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Telogis.

Worked for Telogis? Contribute to the Community!