There are newer employer reviews for Telogis

Telogis makes it easy and fun to come to work and work with a motivating TEAM!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Telogis

Pros

Telogis has great employee perks and benefits, always FULLY stocked kitchen and free lunches almost weekly! We have a great team here and everyone is easy to work with. The senior management makes it easy to talk to them and share with them goals for further advancement. Flexible schedules makes it easy to not feel overwhelmed and still continue to have a life, there is no micro management, which helps me get a lot done in a day.

Cons

We have an amazing product, PREMIUM BRAND, so we have a lot of work to do, we are all very busy here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the work, you have a very happy employee. I appreciate and admire my direct manager and feel confident in our CEO in the direction we are heading. GROWING!

reviews filtered by

Growing company, really smart people, good company to work for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

I worked at Telogis

Pros

They hire the best people and the perks are great. Nice office, flexible hours, encourages creative solutions and they do not micromanage. The product technology is second to none and happy customers make my job easier!

Cons

The company is growing very quickly, actually one of the fastest in Orange County so the workload is heavy but everyone from the CEO on down plays a part and works really hard.

Advice to Management

We all benefit from the Quarterly All Hands meetings. It is important that employees are briefed on the strategy and company focus. The new hire training is great but maybe annual product training would benefit everyone. I have really enjoyed working for Telogis!

Reviews tell half the story...the new hire perspective....

Current Employee - Director in Aliso Viejo, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Telogis

Pros

Pointy shoes and tiny hands
    Good looking people. Office shows well.
    Premium offering in "race to the bottom" rapidly commoditizing market.

Cons

Too much nepotism. Seems like half the company is related to someone else in the company. Odd alliances. CEO very secretive. CRM system in lockdown. Confusion abounds when sales people can't see what other people are working on. This and a machiavellian IT policy are driven by misplaced paranoia in Sr. Management. 2x of what?

Founders smart enough to step aside and let professional business people run the operation but poor marks on "B" player CXO's.

Good luck competing with Google on this one. Every man for himself culture developing here.

Advice to Management

Do it today should be led by example. Have the courage to be clear and communicate strategy to employees.