There are newer employer reviews for Telquest

A company that can't get out of its own way.

Former Employee - Sales Manager/Trainer in Wayne, NJ
Former Employee - Sales Manager/Trainer in Wayne, NJ

I worked at Telquest full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits, cutting edge technology, and a flourishing, successful business.

Cons

Poor management skills, a sense of ambiguity about what to expect from the company from day one, and literally NO training structure for new employees. Cameras are mounted on each agents monitor to watch the employees while they work... I'm not kidding!! Up front, I was told that the company values its employees and is careful in how they provide coaching. This is TOTALLY untrue. The sales manager talks to people like they're idiots and becomes visibly angry if questioned, even if its a question about how to do the job! I was amazed to see the difference between what was described to me in the interview process and what was actually happening within the company. The management makes you feel like you're getting in trouble if you ask a question, and there's tons of questions to ask because there's no formal training program for new hires!!!! Very draconian way of dealing with people and don't you dare bring it up to them or you're history! Hours are 8-6... prepare to have no life!! Many reps work through lunch, and are expected to make 100 calls per day.. good luck doing that when you're trying to solve a customer's problem for 20 minutes on the phone.

Advice to Management

Please maintain consistency with how you present the company in the interview process and with how the company really is. Also, your employees would be more on board with what you wanted them to do if you coached them in a way that communicated your care for them and interest in their professional development, instead of how you're frustrated by their needing to know information necessary to the job.

Other Employee Reviews for Telquest

Lies and deceit

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Telquest full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Office located near major highway hub

Cons

- Ignorant management ( Manager only knows how to say yes to owner; regardless of right or wrong) - Unrealistic goals - Excessive hours, weekends and late night required projects - Sales position is "sold" to every new employee. Over hyped potential. - Compensation plan in place is not equal to what was explained at time of hiring. ( They push you to be straight commission)

Advice to Management

- Respect your employees. GOOD sales people are a company's biggest asset. Harassing them and belittling them ALL does not create success..

2. My daily work at Telquest

Current Employee - ECommerce Manager in Wayne, NJ
    Current Employee - ECommerce Manager in Wayne, NJ

I have been working at Telquest full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing better then waking up and driving to work with a smile on ur face , excited , my experience so far in this company is a blast , mixed between professional and some quality time , environement family oriented , work is great , satisfied very in a personal level and financial level , work hard , strive , reach your goals and you will be awarded!

Cons

Challenges always exist , thats why we improve ourselves and get promoted !

Advice to Management

Positive , smile , happy .