Telstra
www.telstra.com.au Melbourne, Australia 5000+ Employees

Good company that looks after it's employees

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at Telstra full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood scope for advancing your career, lots of avenues to pursue if your motivated. Managment are generally happy and also encourage study in areas other than your core delivarables to widen your knowledge base.

ConsLarge organisation, can feel like your a small cog in a big machine. Although it could feel that way your consistently informed that your contribution is important to the company.

Telstra Overview

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Telstra full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Exposure to latest IT technologies Working with talented IT professionals on… Cons: No bonuses for high achieving employees Advice to Senior Management: Develop a better reward recognition process Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Job Interview with Agencies

Credit Consultant (Current Employee)
Brisbane (Australia)

I have been working at Telstra full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Offer career progression Friendly environment Nice offices Fairly easy to get… Cons: People outside the company tend to already have some type of bad opinion sometimes wouldn't be proud to say it's who i worked for Redundancies Will… Advice to Senior Management: Need to put more words into actions Would be nice if the higher part of the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Telstra.

Worked for Telstra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telstra reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telstra CEO David Thodey. All reviews posted anonymously by Telstra employees.