TempWorks Software

www.tempworks.com
There are newer employer reviews for TempWorks Software

A great place to learn

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros

The people who work here are absolutely genius and the energy level is sky-high. It is very contagious. If you want a chance to learn something new, they are always flexible with your job duties. If you want to take on new responsibilities, they are happy to let you. In this way, it is a great place to learn new job skills as well as advance ones you already have.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like there aren't enough people in each department. Because the work can be so complex, it can be difficult to recruit the right talent.

Keep moving forward and never look back. It is more important now than ever to stay two steps ahead.

27 Other Employee Reviews for TempWorks Software (View Most Recent)

TempWorks is an exceptional place to work, very flexible in allowing employees to find their perfect place.

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros

TempWorks is very flexible in allowing each individual to work with their strengths and work on their weaknesses. We have a culture of change and of growth. TempWorks is not only a software and service provider but a true visionary, we cater to not only today's needs but the needs of the future.

Being able to work independently is huge. Having the trust and support of upper management has been essential to my growth and happiness. You don't really work so much FOR TempWorks as you work WITHIN TempWorks. TempWorks is not only an employer but we are a family.

Cons

Not so much a "con" as it is a "fact" of the environment: people must be able to work independently. Although there is guidence, there is no one standing over you telling you what to do. Certainly not a place for someone who is not a self starter or is not self motivated.

Keep doing what we're doing because we are obviously the right thing!

Great environment and company culture!

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros

Tight knit group of managers, who 99% of the time get along. Caring culture, President and CEO take time to get to know you and invite you into their home. Extremely competitive pay, lots of room for advancement/promotion. Nice pay increases, big bonuses.

Cons

The company is growing at a fast pace and things are changing quickly. Things need to change at a pace where everyone can easily adapt. At times upper management is cliquey.

The company is growing rapidly and management needs to learn to adapt to change. Communication is key

There are newer employer reviews for TempWorks Software