TempWorks Software

www.tempworks.com

TempWorks is an exceptional place to work, very flexible in allowing employees to find their perfect place.

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Eagan, MN

ProsTempWorks is very flexible in allowing each individual to work with their strengths and work on their weaknesses. We have a culture of change and of growth. TempWorks is not only a software and service provider but a true visionary, we cater to not only today's needs but the needs of the future.

Being able to work independently is huge. Having the trust and support of upper management has been essential to my growth and happiness. You don't really work so much FOR TempWorks as you work WITHIN TempWorks. TempWorks is not only an employer but we are a family.

ConsNot so much a "con" as it is a "fact" of the environment: people must be able to work independently. Although there is guidence, there is no one standing over you telling you what to do. Certainly not a place for someone who is not a self starter or is not self motivated.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what we're doing because we are obviously the right thing!

Great environment and company culture!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Eagan, MN

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros: Tight knit group of managers, who 99% of the time get along. Caring culture, President and CEO take time to get… Cons: The company is growing at a fast pace and things are changing quickly. Things need… Advice to Senior Management: The company is growing rapidly and management needs to learn… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent place to work and allows you to focus on your strengths.

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Eagan, MN

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros: TempWorks has such a vast array of opportunity, from front line help to developer to payroll processor to sales. The President and CEO have… Cons: Here has been significant growth over the past few years which has resulted in some growing pains but those have been professionally… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to employees when they offer suggestions and feedback… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TempWorks Software.

Worked for TempWorks Software? Contribute to the Community!