There are newer employer reviews for TempWorks Software

TempWorks is an exceptional place to work, very flexible in allowing employees to find their perfect place.

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros

TempWorks is very flexible in allowing each individual to work with their strengths and work on their weaknesses. We have a culture of change and of growth. TempWorks is not only a software and service provider but a true visionary, we cater to not only today's needs but the needs of the future.

Being able to work independently is huge. Having the trust and support of upper management has been essential to my growth and happiness. You don't really work so much FOR TempWorks as you work WITHIN TempWorks. TempWorks is not only an employer but we are a family.

Cons

Not so much a "con" as it is a "fact" of the environment: people must be able to work independently. Although there is guidence, there is no one standing over you telling you what to do. Certainly not a place for someone who is not a self starter or is not self motivated.

Keep doing what we're doing because we are obviously the right thing!

22 Other Employee Reviews for TempWorks Software (View Most Recent)

Great environment and company culture!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros

Tight knit group of managers, who 99% of the time get along. Caring culture, President and CEO take time to get to know you and invite you into their home. Extremely competitive pay, lots of room for advancement/promotion. Nice pay increases, big bonuses.

Cons

The company is growing at a fast pace and things are changing quickly. Things need to change at a pace where everyone can easily adapt. At times upper management is cliquey.

The company is growing rapidly and management needs to learn to adapt to change. Communication is key

Excellent place to work and allows you to focus on your strengths.

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at TempWorks Software

Pros

TempWorks has such a vast array of opportunity, from front line help to developer to payroll processor to sales.

The President and CEO have given me ample opportunity to find my niche' within TempWorks. I've been able to hone my skills and grow with the company. The results of this freedom are a job that I love and one in which I am truly effective.

TempWorks will listen to ideas and allow for individual artistry. Management understands the need for diversity in it's employees and their ideas.

Cons

Here has been significant growth over the past few years which has resulted in some growing pains but those have been professionally and diligently ironed out.

The yearly company party is always held on the coldest weekend of the winter... never fails!

Continue to listen to employees when they offer suggestions and feedback in the direction of the company and the products we offer.

There are newer employer reviews for TempWorks Software

Worked for TempWorks Software? Contribute to the Community!