Temple University
www.temple.edu Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Proud to a Temple Employee

Assistant Director (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsAlthough pay isn't wonderful, there are many opportunities for professional development, especially with tuition remission. I enjoy working in the higher ed environment and with students. Beside tuition remission for employee and children, health benefits and matching retirement benefits are great.

ConsDepending on what department you are in, most employees are overworked. There are a lot of students and not enough staff to service. We do the best we can with the resources and student demands. Management is conscience of this and supports as best as they can.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll employees are motivated in different ways. Try to motivate employees through as many means as possible, we will appreciate the efforts.

Temple

Academic Advisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Temple University

Pros: Great employees Great Benefits Tuition Remission Very diverse Great location Cons: Very low salary Decision process for hiring is not fair Advice to Senior Management: Need to provide more opportunites for mobility More

The New Temple

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Temple University

Pros: Temple has a diverse and exciting campus environment enhanced by the tremendous growth in its resident population. Persons who've not been to campus in the… Cons: Sometimes too large for its own good. Tries too hard to be… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on your most successful programs and schools and jettison those that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Temple University.

Worked for Temple University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Temple University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Temple University CEO Neil D. Theobald. All reviews posted anonymously by Temple University employees.