Tempur Sealy International

www.tempursealy.com
  www.tempursealy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tempur Sealy International

Better than it used to be

Current Employee - Sales Team
Current Employee - Sales Team

I have been working at Tempur Sealy International

Pros

Good product respected in the industry. Comfortable working condition. Good pay. Autonomous with minimal interaction. Easy interview to get the job.

Cons

Old school thinking in sales team promotions. Field "leaders" are All long tenured from other mattress companies with old ideas. Upper management from respected companies changing the company for the good.

Keep the changes coming. Glad we are acting like a public company unlike the past. Other manufacturers are creeping into our turf and appreciate efforts.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Tempur Sealy International (View Most Recent)

Lots of beginners here.

Current Employee - Support Role
    Current Employee - Support Role

I have been working at Tempur Sealy International

Pros

Good place to work if you must live and work in Lexington.

Cons

Small town mentality; no real corporate strategy; executives that couldn't make it anywhere else; product that needs to be pumped up through major marketing dollars in order to sell.

If management had any talent, wouldn't they be working someplace else? This is a small-time company that really has no place left to go.

Tempur Pedic

Former Employee - Manufacturing
    Former Employee - Manufacturing

I worked at Tempur Sealy International

Pros

Tempur-Pedic is a leading manufacturing company who understands and utilizes strong financial and business practices to provide the most value to the shareholder. Many companies especially within this industry strive to be like Tempur. Tempur is a fairly new company that is still small but has deep pockets.

Cons

Tempur is frugal about their spending and this includes salaries. Tempur needs to develop new products and I'm not sure that their R&D understands how to do this.

Purge out the non-needed managers that are not providing value to your company. Recognize the difference makers and strive to keep them in your company.

There are newer employer reviews for Tempur Sealy International