Tempur Sealy International

www.tempursealy.com

Better than it used to be

Sales Team (Current Employee)

ProsGood product respected in the industry. Comfortable working condition. Good pay. Autonomous with minimal interaction. Easy interview to get the job.

ConsOld school thinking in sales team promotions. Field "leaders" are All long tenured from other mattress companies with old ideas. Upper management from respected companies changing the company for the good.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the changes coming. Glad we are acting like a public company unlike the past. Other manufacturers are creeping into our turf and appreciate efforts.

Lots of beginners here.

Support Role (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tempur Sealy International

Pros: Good place to work if you must live and work… Cons: Small town mentality; no real corporate strategy; executives that couldn't make it anywhere else;… Advice to Senior Management: If management had any talent, wouldn't they be working someplace else? This… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Tempur Pedic

Manufacturing (Former Employee)

I worked at Tempur Sealy International

Pros: Tempur-Pedic is a leading manufacturing company who understands and utilizes strong financial and business practices to provide the most value to the shareholder. Many… Cons: Tempur is frugal about their spending and this includes salaries. Tempur needs to… Advice to Senior Management: Purge out the non-needed managers that are not providing value to your company.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tempur Sealy International.

Worked for Tempur Sealy International? Contribute to the Community!