Tempur Sealy International

World Class Company

Engineer (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Tempur Sealy International full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHR really cares about it's people and management really cares about keeping people challenged and productive. They always made it a fun, safe and enriching place to work. Cleanest factory I've ever been in!

ConsAs a large company, it was difficult sometimes to keep the different locations coordinated. To much competition between the plants was thought to be a good way to inspire better performance, but it often led to employees keeping information from each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs they come into combination with the Sealy team, make sure a lot of effort is put into study bringing the company together and sharing resources and best practices.

Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattress Builder (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tempur Sealy International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: None at all,run as fast as you can from this… Cons: Management is a joke,suppose to be a full time job but some weeks your lucky if you work 25 hrs. Quality is suppose… Advice to Senior Management: Find a new career No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great entry level corporate experience

Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee)
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Tempur Sealy International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits, atmosphere and people are ideal Cons: Advancement is found to be lacking Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tempur Sealy International.

Worked for Tempur Sealy International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tempur Sealy International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tempur Sealy International CEO Mark A. Sarvary. All reviews posted anonymously by Tempur Sealy International employees.