Tenable Network Security
www.tenable.com Columbia, MD 150 to 499 Employees

A good company for long-term growth

Columbia, MD

ProsTenable has been an excellent company to work for with a friendly environment for a company that's growing very quickly. They have a market-leading product and a decent training program. I have never been denied new opportunities with Tenable and have found that they tend to reward hard work and innovation without rewarding incompetence. Tenable has been very open to sharing their profits with employees, which has encouraged loyalty.

ConsCommunication from the C-levels is great, but between departments can be lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management and skilled employees should be encouraged to make more weighty decisions, even if they make mistakes occasionally.

Great Company, Great Culture

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Columbia, MD

I have been working at Tenable Network Security full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company is great. It has every you would look for in an IT company: a solid core of products, solid customer base,… Cons: None that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. I think that they trust their employees to get their work done rather than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great security company, to many internal communication issues

I have been working at Tenable Network Security full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible work environment - lots of tele work company perks - sponsored movie nights,… Cons: Communication issues across the company. Seems like two separate companies internally - Nessus vs Enterprise products Development, QA, Engineering… Advice to Senior Management: Better compensation that meets market values Don't rely on self reviews on a yearly basis and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tenable Network Security.

Worked for Tenable Network Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenable Network Security reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenable Network Security CEO Ron Gula. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenable Network Security employees.