Tenacity Solutions

www.tenacitysolutions.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Tenacity Solutions

I found Tenacity Solutions to be a pretty good company trying to do right by its employee's and customers.

Former Employee - Principal Systems Engineer in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Principal Systems Engineer in Reston, VA

I worked at Tenacity Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Tenacity has some really smart people, they have decent opportunities, and mobility within the company is better than I've seen in other like sized companies. They really promote the "culture" and the fact that one has to be an active participant in order to have the best experience possible. There attempt to promote the culture was evident in programs like the "Voice of Tenacity" which was comprised of a group of non-management employees that discussed and vetted everything from internal policies, corporate swag, and benefit enhancements. Their findings were presented to the management team for adoption. I thought this was pretty nice.

Cons

Like a lot of smaller companies in the Defense and Intelligence Communities, broad based IT solutions and opportunities outside of Tenacity's supposed niche area of Security Engineering were less evident.

Keep hiring good people. Keep the benefits offering better than the competition. Broaden technology offerings to include things like embedded programming and software development.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Tenacity Solutions (View Most Recent)

Not a good company!

I worked at Tenacity Solutions

Pros

Benefits were good. I felt that I was paid fairly and that there was a wide selection of benefits. Company events were also good. The company provided paid parties and events for all and showed appreciation for workers.

Cons

Not everyone was treated fairly. The managers of the company did more for some employees, depending on who they were or how much they liked them. Growth opportunity was not there. I did not trust managers.

Develop employees more. Keep practices fair and be honest.

Suggest staying away

I worked at Tenacity Solutions full-time

Pros

They do offer nice employee health benefits - it is one of the better ones I have seen for a small size company. Unfortunately this is really the only good thing that they have to offer.

Cons

Company is very "clicky". If you are not with the "in crowd" there is no job security. Overall, the company is not a fair and not an honest employer. They have questionable actions and ethics.

There are newer employer reviews for Tenacity Solutions