Tenet Healthcare
www.tenethealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Never know if you'll have a job from day to day.

Patient Account Representative (Current Employee)

ProsGood pay and benefits after years on the job.

ConsI was laid off from Tenet/Conifer after 10 years on the job along with about 300 others because they are sending jobs over seas. The management treated us as bad as possible, within the law, to try to get us to quit so they would not have to pay unemployment or severence. Supervisors are uneducated and unprofessional. Ethics policy is a joke.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's all about the money, Tenet/Conifer would be a good company if management cared as much about the employees and customers as they do the dollar.

Not a good one.

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Health benefits and free parking. There is a cafe on site, which you have pay for your meals but… Cons: Many things, in my opinion. Pay rate, paid time off,… Advice to Senior Management: Step it up a notch...please, for your employees. They help drive that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok place to work

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Employees are good people to work with. Healthcare benefits are ok.… Cons: No job growth, pay increase is minimal. More
There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenet Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenet Healthcare CEO Trevor Fetter. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenet Healthcare employees.