Tenet Healthcare
www.tenethealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Too focused on financials, not enough on patient care.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood compensation and benefits, young, energetic management and directors.

ConsSo unstable, multiple layoffs every year, extremely high admin and management turnover, avoid working here if you don't want to be back in the job market in a few months.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix corporate to hospital communication and resources, figure out how to run a practice management side of the business, quit laying off your best people.

Never know if you'll have a job from day to day.

Patient Account Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Good pay and benefits after years on the job. Cons: I was laid off from Tenet/Conifer after 10 years on the job along with about 300 others because they are sending jobs over seas. The… Advice to Senior Management: It's all about the money, Tenet/Conifer would be a good company if management… More

Not a good one.

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Health benefits and free parking. There is a cafe on site, which you have pay for your meals but… Cons: Many things, in my opinion. Pay rate, paid time off,… Advice to Senior Management: Step it up a notch...please, for your employees. They help drive that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenet Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenet Healthcare CEO Trevor Fetter. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenet Healthcare employees.