Tenet Healthcare
www.tenethealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Community Hospital of Los Gatos offers the opportunity to be part of a highly respected maternity service.

Staff Nurse (Current Employee)
Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

ProsI am a member of the maternity department for the Community Hospital of Los Gatos, which was recently recognized for highest patient satisfaction in the Tenet system. rs The maternity department is regularly rated 4-5 stars (of 5 possible). And patients drive from around the bay area and even the central valley to deliver their baby at CHLG. I especially enjoy their active employee appreciation and acknowledgement process and events.

ConsTenet has had nationwide problems with ethics and reputation, however they are actively working with government regulatory processes to improve their standing.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey communicate goals and achievements promoting quality care and community envolvement. They have a proactive ethics program, they model the princibles.

Facility Level Is Great

Accounting (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Management at local facility is wonderful. Great community atmosphere and… Cons: Corporate micro-manages to an extreme level. Us vs them mentality, and disjointed operating procedures occur frequently, resulting… Advice to Senior Management: More transparency and better communication from corporate to facilities -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Support Staff at Corporate Office

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Allowed flexibility for family time, and to deal with children,… Cons: Downtown location is less convenient than prior Addison location Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenet Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenet Healthcare CEO Trevor Fetter. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenet Healthcare employees.