Tenet Healthcare

www.tenethealth.com

One of the best jobs I've EVER had!

Occupational Therapist (Current Employee)

ProsExcellent work environment. Hospital and managers support continuing education and growth. Managers treat employees with respect and as equals. Unlike most hospitals, this one doesn't work it's employees to death! Insurance and benefits are reasonably priced and overall pretty good especially for prenatal services.

ConsThe patient volume isn't always really high so sometimes we have to "flex" which means we may not work a day or we may only work a half day. For me personally, the salary is high enough that I don't really have to worry too much about it but when there are 2-3 days in a week that I'm leaving after only 3-4 hours it does sometimes make me a little nervous but so far, it has not impacted me in a negative way. Also, the insurance has a deductible which I'm not used to and don't particularly like so I use my spouse's as a secondary. The PTO could be better, its only about 4.93 hours every 2 weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! Your employees (at least at my location) are very happy!

Great experience

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time

Pros: Learned a lot of valuable business skills as a clinician… Cons: Tough healthcare economy , for profit runs tight ompared to… More

Tenet healthcare is ok company

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time

Pros: Big company with lots of network around the country Cons: Low PTO time. More time should be allowed for vacations. Advice to Senior Management: Increase PTO time and holidays time More
There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!