Tenet Healthcare

There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare

Positive Experience, Corporate Environment

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Stability, Intelligent People, Work-life balance, positive, stable and growing industry, office downtown, free parking,

Cons

Inconsistent or outdated systems at HQ, usual corporate issues like red tape, lots of paperwork, action hindered by need for compliance, benefits aren't fantastic. All employees at HQ are in cubes. Very little to no privacy.

Make time to speak with "the troops" in order to learn about issues that aren't visible at your level. We've had some new senior executives (on the job for 6-12 months) who appear to be clueless about issues that have been around for years and can affect company performance, profitibality and morale.

94 Other Employee Reviews for Tenet Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Registered Medical Assistant

Current Employee - Registered Medical Assistant in Jupiter, FL
    Current Employee - Registered Medical Assistant in Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits is all this company has to offer

Cons

under staffed,private office practice. poor management, unfair working environment, your opinion does not matter! It's not what you know but who you know...

Get qualified managers with a degree in health administration. Evaluate the survey's that the employee's fill out!!! Maybe send a floater to observe the managers from corporate. Like they do on the show under cover bosses. "You will be shocked"

Registered Nurse

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great co-workers, they are supportive.

Cons

Now this may be territorial but at our facility...non-competitive pay (we are 20% below national average), always short staffed, staffing matrix doesn't budge despite growing demands of census, uninvolved manager to really fix staffing issues. They totally rely on everyone to pull OT to cover shortages...all the time....gets old. Not enough support staff to delegate tasks to so nurses are doing everything! Equipment is out dated, broken, or can't be found. I have been a nurse for 14 years, worst hospital system I have worked for.

There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare