Tenet Healthcare
www.tenethealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Positive Experience, Corporate Environment

Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsStability, Intelligent People, Work-life balance, positive, stable and growing industry, office downtown, free parking,

ConsInconsistent or outdated systems at HQ, usual corporate issues like red tape, lots of paperwork, action hindered by need for compliance, benefits aren't fantastic. All employees at HQ are in cubes. Very little to no privacy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake time to speak with "the troops" in order to learn about issues that aren't visible at your level. We've had some new senior executives (on the job for 6-12 months) who appear to be clueless about issues that have been around for years and can affect company performance, profitibality and morale.

Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great co-workers, they are supportive. Cons: Now this may be territorial but at our facility...non-competitive pay (we are 20% below national average), always short staffed, staffing matrix doesn't budge despite growing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Registered Medical Assistant

Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee)
    Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits is all this company has to offer Cons: under staffed,private office practice. poor management, unfair working environment, your opinion… Advice to Senior Management: Get qualified managers with a degree in health administration. Evaluate the survey's that the employee's fill out!!! Maybe send a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenet Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenet Healthcare CEO Trevor Fetter. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenet Healthcare employees.