There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare

Registered Medical Assistant

Current Employee - Registered Medical Assistant in Jupiter, FL
Current Employee - Registered Medical Assistant in Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits is all this company has to offer

Cons

under staffed,private office practice. poor management, unfair working environment, your opinion does not matter! It's not what you know but who you know...

Get qualified managers with a degree in health administration. Evaluate the survey's that the employee's fill out!!! Maybe send a floater to observe the managers from corporate. Like they do on the show under cover bosses. "You will be shocked"

90 Other Employee Reviews for Tenet Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Registered Nurse

Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great co-workers, they are supportive.

Cons

Now this may be territorial but at our facility...non-competitive pay (we are 20% below national average), always short staffed, staffing matrix doesn't budge despite growing demands of census, uninvolved manager to really fix staffing issues. They totally rely on everyone to pull OT to cover shortages...all the time....gets old. Not enough support staff to delegate tasks to so nurses are doing everything! Equipment is out dated, broken, or can't be found. I have been a nurse for 14 years, worst hospital system I have worked for.

would leave if I weren't retiring soon

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time

Pros

pretty good hourly pay, opportunity to move around, change positions, try to find a better manager before that one goes away.

Cons

Disciplinary and dictator like attitude among managers seems to be preferred. Actual problem solving and critical analysis of problems are secondary to employees doing what they are told. Expect to be responsible for unrealistic demands, be ready to defend yourself, and explain that you have no control over something that should be obvious. Finger pointing is abundant.

Respect (listen to) your front line staff nurses. Think. Stop blaming the staff nurse for neg outcomes within the environment you have created and chosen.

There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare