Tenet Healthcare
www.tenethealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Terrible Company

Director (Current Employee)

ProsGreat co-workers at the facility level. A-Team seems to try their best despite a clueless home office. Front line staff is awesome.

ConsWhile individual facilities are run by great people, the corporate entity is as bad as they come. They are completely out of touch and create an environment of fear to gain profitability. The corporate office puts shareholders ahead of all else. Anyone, in any position, could be fired in order to hit budget. Patient care is often compromised due to lack of resources and run down facilities. I can't even begin to comprehend the reasoning behind some of their decisions. Either they encourage turnover to keep costs down, or are truly incompetent- either of which is unacceptable.

Benefits are beyond terrible. Wages are below market standards in every department. There is no loyalty towards employees from home office.

Tenet is a place to work, while you search for something better- Nothing more.

Advice to Senior ManagementIndividual management is doing a great job. Home office is hopeless. On an individual note, I do not normally advocate for unionization, but would fully encourage it at my facility. It is probably the only means for employees to give themselves a fair shake in our market.

Clueless Organization

R N (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people I work with on the floor are great. Cons: Tenet is a clueless organization that puts profit above the welfare of their employees. Patient care is bad due to a lack of resources and… Advice to Senior Management: It would fall on deaf ears. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Love working at most Tenet facilities.

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: At their Palm Beach Hospital the have excellent management Cons: Sometimes they are short staffed, and the load is a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Other managers should follow the footsteps of your Upper management at PBGM center.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenet Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenet Healthcare CEO Trevor Fetter. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenet Healthcare employees.