Tenet Healthcare

www.tenethealth.com

Innovative, forward thinking, challenging.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNever learned so much in a company, you are a part of many different projects where your opinion and knowledge is respected.

ConsSince the organization is private, they continually have lay-offs, due to restructuring and outsourcing to overseas. I was one of 200+ individuals who lost their jobs in 2011. The decisions were not based on how good of a job we were all doing, more so senority, which some may take comfort in, but when you're kiling yourself for the organization, you'd think there would be some loyalty in return.

Advice to Senior ManagementAmerican companies should employ people living in America...stop outsourcing...it's a bad reflection on the organizations loyalty to the country that is making them as successful as they are!

fair, but you never know what's going on in the company

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Salaries, benefits, time off, location Cons: community, patients do not trust changes, most patients do not… More

Tenet

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Great co-workers and employee appreciation Cons: Required to work holidays and every other weekend Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!