Tenet Healthcare
www.tenethealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Not a good one.

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

ProsHealth benefits and free parking. There is a cafe on site, which you have pay for your meals but at discounted price. There is also an onsite gym you can join and pay for the membership with payroll deductions.

ConsMany things, in my opinion. Pay rate, paid time off, processes, communications, employee morale just to name a few things.

Advice to Senior ManagementStep it up a notch...please, for your employees. They help drive that bottom line and keep Tenet in the black instead of the red.

Ok place to work

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Employees are good people to work with. Healthcare benefits are ok.… Cons: No job growth, pay increase is minimal. More

Innovative, forward thinking, challenging.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tenet Healthcare

Pros: Never learned so much in a company, you are a part… Cons: Since the organization is private, they continually have lay-offs, due to restructuring and outsourcing to overseas. I was one of 200+ individuals who lost… Advice to Senior Management: American companies should employ people living in America...stop outsourcing...it's a bad reflection on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tenet Healthcare.

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenet Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenet Healthcare CEO Trevor Fetter. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenet Healthcare employees.