There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare

Not a good one.

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros

Health benefits and free parking. There is a cafe on site, which you have pay for your meals but at discounted price. There is also an onsite gym you can join and pay for the membership with payroll deductions.

Cons

Many things, in my opinion. Pay rate, paid time off, processes, communications, employee morale just to name a few things.

Advice to Management

Step it up a notch...please, for your employees. They help drive that bottom line and keep Tenet in the black instead of the red.

reviews filtered by
  1. Ok place to work

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare

Pros

Employees are good people to work with. Healthcare benefits are ok. Very good in terms of time off especially with employees with kids.

Cons

No job growth, pay increase is minimal.

2. Innovative, forward thinking, challenging.

I worked at Tenet Healthcare

Pros

Never learned so much in a company, you are a part of many different projects where your opinion and knowledge is respected.

Cons

Since the organization is private, they continually have lay-offs, due to restructuring and outsourcing to overseas. I was one of 200+ individuals who lost their jobs in 2011. The decisions were not based on how good of a job we were all doing, more so senority, which some may take comfort in, but when you're kiling yourself for the organization, you'd think there would be some loyalty in return.

Advice to Management

American companies should employ people living in America...stop outsourcing...it's a bad reflection on the organizations loyalty to the country that is making them as successful as they are!

There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare