Tennessee Commercial Warehouse

www.tcwonline.com
  www.tcwonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tennessee Commercial Warehouse

An Excellent Company- If You're Good Enough To Be Hired!

Current Employee - Truck Driver  in  Savannah, GA
Current Employee - Truck Driver in Savannah, GA

I have been working at Tennessee Commercial Warehouse

Pros

Choose your own hours, very flexible on schedule and tome off. Upper management really does care abou their lower level employees and will actively seek out and implement suggestions from them. Hiring standards are high, they only hire the best. After they hire you, they don't forget that you ARE the best. When things are slow, they will bid on no-profit contracts to keep their employees working.

Cons

Little communication from any management about things affecting the company, and ultimately, us.

TALK to us! Keep us informed about where the company is going.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Tennessee Commercial Warehouse (View Most Recent)

Probably the best of it's type.

Current Employee - Truck Driver  in  Savannah, GA
    Current Employee - Truck Driver in Savannah, GA

I have been working at Tennessee Commercial Warehouse

Pros

They think in the long term, and thus hire only the most highly-qualified people. Once you are in, they don't forget why they hired you, and treat you as the best. The owner actually wants suggestions from the lowest-level employees as to improving the company, and has put many of those suggestions into effect. They will take zero-net-profit contracts as a way to keep all employees working during slow periods.

Cons

Long, variable, and screwy hours. Poor real-time top-down communication. Concerns will always be addressed, but by the time lower-level employees realize there is a problem, it has grown...

Keep us informed as to what's happening now, what's planned for the future, and why.

It used to be a great place to work.

I have been working at Tennessee Commercial Warehouse

Pros

You can work monday through friday either during the day or at night as a driver. Managment usually doesn't micro-manage too badly as long as your doing your job. The trucking fleet is pretty well maintained.

Cons

Pay raises, bonuses, and reasonably priced benifits are as rare as a unicorn riding leprechaun. If you start early in the mornings chances are better than not that your assigned truck will not be there. Every driver there makes the same wage whether they've been there four years or forty years. After 5 years of paycuts and the loss of bonuses our first pay increase was 5%. A month later our company health insurance cost was increased to an amount that devoured the raise.

There are newer employer reviews for Tennessee Commercial Warehouse

Worked for Tennessee Commercial Warehouse? Contribute to the Community!