There are newer employer reviews for Teracore

A Professional Business with Family Values

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Teracore full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is small. When you need support on your project, you need only ask. Senior leaders are non-judgmental and treat you with respect.They give honest consideration to suggestions and feedback and take steps to implement ones that are both good for business and good for employees. They are happy to acknowledge project team successes to the entire corporate body and are very tactful when discussiong challenges.

Cons

The company offers corporate and individual bonuses, but they are small. There is a 401K plan, but there is no company match. There is also no reimbursement for education. These are minor issues that the senior managers have promised to consider and address.

This company would rate a 5 if the 'cons' were corrected. Overall I have been happy for the two years I've been with the company and plan to stay. Keep up the great work!

7 Other Employee Reviews for Teracore (View Most Recent)

OK

I have been working at Teracore

Pros

The company has a flexible culture, however there is no alternate work schedule option. This may be a good company for an in-between career move while you are looking for other work.

Cons

The pay will probably be less than what you can make elsewhere. Also, the benefits package is weak in comparison to other companies. There are some management problems. Turnover is very high and rapid.

Fast Paced and Professional

Former Employee - Program Manager
    Former Employee - Program Manager

I worked at Teracore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The environment at Teracore is energetic and senior professional. Employees are incredibly intelligent and professional while the work is challenging. Since the start Teracore has been a Prime contractor at several major Federal IT transformation initiative! Teracore (in my experience) has consistently fostered an open door policy where honesty is valued. The only reason that I've seen employees dismissed is because of poor performance or end of a contract with the client.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Teracore include the fact that it is a growing company and therefore its infrastructure (such as content/knowledge management systems, collaboration systems, etc) are still developing.

There are newer employer reviews for Teracore

Worked for Teracore? Contribute to the Community!