Teradata
www.teradata.com Miamisburg, OH 5000+ Employees

R&D Intern

I have been working at Teradata

Pros1. outstanding company culture. My mentor often prefers assigning a certain mission and then just let me finish it all by myself. It means free exploring, analyzing and solving problems. Any question could be asked but no definite solution is given.

ConsSo far, I haven't got anything to say. Oh, maybe some delicious biscuits can make me comfortable to work.

Great product to work on and always feel pride saying myself as Teradata employee.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Teradata full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Everyday you will have something new to learn and work on, which actually is the driving… Cons: I believe company needs to focus on the compensation… Advice to Senior Management: Have to work on compensation part. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company pros/cons

I have been working at Teradata full-time

Pros: good career path to lead in the roles Cons: as some are at other work places More

There are newer reviews on Teradata.

Worked for Teradata? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teradata reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teradata CEO Mike Koehler. All reviews posted anonymously by Teradata employees.