R&D Intern

Pros

1. outstanding company culture. My mentor often prefers assigning a certain mission and then just let me finish it all by myself. It means free exploring, analyzing and solving problems. Any question could be asked but no definite solution is given.

Cons

So far, I haven't got anything to say. Oh, maybe some delicious biscuits can make me comfortable to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Teradata

1. OK, but could be much better

Current Employee - GCC Consultant in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Current Employee - GCC Consultant in Prague (Czech Republic)

I have been working at Teradata full-time

Pros

- Market leader in data warehousing - Lot of opportunities for training & development - Interesting projects within Europe's top companies - Multicultural environment - Great colleagues!

Cons

- Some middle managers are severely lacking social skills - Project resourcing process is intransparent and could be very frustrating experience for the consultant - Salary is not competitive compared to similar positions in Prague

Advice to Management

- When you hire/promote someone to middle management position make sure he can interact with people also and not only with computers. - Make an effort to keep your best consultants who are leaving the company in numbers. They are the main driver for your targets and cannot be replaced with fresh university graduates.

2. Great product to work on and always feel pride saying myself as Teradata employee.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Teradata full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Everyday you will have something new to learn and work on, which actually is the driving force to keep you working on the product like teradata. Opportunity to produce ideas and implement them.

Cons

I believe company needs to focus on the compensation packages.

Advice to Management

Have to work on compensation part.