Teradata
www.teradata.com Miamisburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Great place to be a software engineer

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Teradata full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTechnically challenging, encouraged to use current open source technologies, room for growth for promotion and project leadership. Agile development, continuous integration and test. Company promotes work/life balance, flexible hours. Great benefits.

ConsDevelopment processes and tracking still conform to waterfall software development model, making it difficult to mesh with agile development. But, mostly it's working.

Outstanding Technology and growth

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

I have been working at Teradata full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent products. Deep commitment to education and ongoing education before product… Cons: Investing in marketing and understanding key market segments. Commit… Advice to Senior Management: Take addtional calucated risks in new competitive growth areas Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Solid company...opportunity for those in the right place at the right time

Teradata Applications Consultant (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

I have been working at Teradata full-time for more than a year

Pros: Always enough work to keep the consultants staffed. The benefits are basic, nothing to get excited about. The one standout is the floating… Cons: Opportunity to advance comes in spurts...if you miss an opportunity,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep driving sales...I enjoy bonuses Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Teradata.

Worked for Teradata? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teradata reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teradata CEO Mike Koehler. All reviews posted anonymously by Teradata employees.