There are newer employer reviews for Teradici

Great work environment, great people, and great technology!

Former Intern - Associate Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
Former Intern - Associate Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I worked at Teradici as an intern (more than a year)

Pros

I have previously worked at Teradici as an intern and I must say that the combination of great colleagues and management made my experience that much more enjoyable. I was always given work that actually made a difference, and when things got tough or complicated, every single person I went to would actually go out of their way to provide me with guidance.

I would also like to add that interactions in the company are very casual and people are very approachable! And if you end up in the company as an intern or even a full-time, you will definitely enjoy yourself!

Cons

No cons to report! This place is awesome!

Advice to Management

I had a very positive experience with upper management, so all I can say is keep up the good work.

reviews filtered by
  1. Fast growing company, Friendly people and well-balanced work atmosphere

I worked at Teradici

Pros

I worked as a intern there, and it is fast growing company with cool technology PCoIP. People there seems enjoy both of their work and life. Managers are also quite friendly and I felt they are just like coworkers.

Cons

I couldn't think of cons.

Engineers only...

I have been working at Teradici full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None that I can think of. This place has a lot of problems that get glossed over.

Cons

You are a second class citizen if you aren't an engineer. They don't get how to resource and manage marketing and sales functions
    Really need a CEO with experience. Current CEO is easily led and can't seem to think for himself. CEO management style is "thought bubble for the day" on running a company
    Strategy is not obvious - company is stalling financially so it's grasping at straws re: what to do.

Advice to Management

Get a new CEO

There are newer employer reviews for Teradici