Terathink
www.terathink.com Reston, VA

Welcoming and approachable senior leadership

Consultant (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Terathink full-time for less than a year

ProsThe CEO and VPs are great, and everyone focuses on making sure that each employee's needs are met. Important people in the company knew my name from day 1, and leadership is involved in a lot of the day-to-day work required to successfully win business, unlike in many larger companies. It's good to see the big-wigs stepping out and getting their hands dirty, and even popping their heads into my cube on client site from time to time.

ConsBecause the company is small, when it wins a big new contract, it has to bring on board a big chunk of people very quickly. In some cases, this has led to some arguably substandard hires. In addition, there are some in the company who don't feel the need to exercise behavioral restraint at company functions, which leads (at least) to irritation for others around them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, but perhaps pay a little more attention to how the people under you comport themselves.

Great place to grow your career as a government consultant

Consultant (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Terathink full-time for less than a year

Pros: Small business that cares about your career development; excellent pay/benefits; fun company outings +… Cons: No overview of the existing contracts that the company holds; no… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to maintain your support for your employees on a personal level. Management at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Terathink.

Worked for Terathink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Terathink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Terathink CEO Paul V. Lombardi. All reviews posted anonymously by Terathink employees.