Terenine

www.terenine.com

You can quit, but you can never leave

Employee (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

ProsSome fantastic co-workers. You will be challenged and have technical arguements that will sharpen you. Some of the best technology in this part of the country.

ConsUnfortunately, none of the fantastic people are in management. We all wonder if they went on retreat and thought, "how can we be more evil?" Part of the answer is making employees sign ridiculous "company protection agreements" that basically keep any of us from getting a job if we were to leave. They have stabalized the workforce through fear of lawsuits.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being evil. Treat your employees how you'd like to be treated. Apply some of your Christian charity to your own people instead of beating them up. Rebrand yourself already and provide some actual leadership and direction instead of creating fear.

Made good contacts, but it's not the place they claim it to be

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Terenine

Pros: 1. It used to have lots of great people - good for networking - but many have since left. 2. The owner claims… Cons: The short story is that the management is completely incompetent. They have consistently been unable to provide direction; they do nothing meaningful to promote retention… Advice to Senior Management: The company is on the wrong track and it is clearly a management issue. The best thing to do right now is listen to the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very depressing with incredibly low morale

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Terenine

Pros: There are a few good people still here that are worth meeting and connecting with. Due to… Cons: Management refuses to accept that they continually make bad choices and let good people go. Everyone who has left has said to the highest echelons… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to accept that we are all looking and or waiting for other jobs. In the meantime perhaps stay back and let us… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Terenine.

Worked for Terenine? Contribute to the Community!