Terminix

www.terminix.com
  www.terminix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Terminix

Ok place to work if u like getting yelled at customers because nothing gets done to help them.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Terminix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great employees, good supervisors. Pay is reasonable for the work we do and the BS we encounter from customers.

Cons

A terrible computer system. Terminix uses DOS which is horrible with the things we have to do. We are limited on what we can do and are not always able to help the customer. Daily we get yelled at from our customers because the techs always seem not to show up for their scheduled appointments and never call the customers informing them they are not coming out. Than we call the techs and managers with out any success than email our supervisor or the customers branch manager in the area they reside. And still nothing is done. In these cases the customer is never satisfied! Also we employees are lying to the customers daily because we know the branch managers will not follow up w customers requests and than were back to square one.

This is for higher management- get rid of DOS and have a new point and click system. Its not hard to create. Techs need to be fired and so do managers for almost never following up with customers request.

191 Other Employee Reviews for Terminix (View Most Recent)

It's a job!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Terminix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Terminix offers a competitive benefit package including Health, Dental, 401k, among many others. The job itself is the easiest Customer Service I've ever encountered.

Cons

Where do I start? Management. They are the primary reason why the call center is now a revolving door. I've never worked for a company where the Managers talk down on their supervisors in front of other employees. From the first day, our training class was dropping like flies.

Communication Skills is vital in every company for growth and success. When I say communication skills, I mean watch how you talk to people. Some of you seem to think you're God. It's only a position. You put on clothes no differently than any other Homo Sapien.

Constant structure change

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Terminix full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits, training and pay.

Cons

Company is constantly changing the way the business structure is (ie, reducing branches, then re-opening, changes job roles and etc.) It does not affect the customer but affects the employee's outlook of their future.

There are newer employer reviews for Terminix