Terracon

www.terracon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Terracon

Employee owned company

I worked at Terracon full-time

Pros

Employees that worked hard gets rewarded.

Cons

Managers asked for feedback from employees but nothing was done about it.

103 Other Employee Reviews for Terracon (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

I have been working at Terracon

Pros

Terracon is a good place to work. Interesting assignments and projects. Good benefits. Employee owned. Good career advancement for those willing to take on the challenges They keep growing. Know how to make a profit. Bonuses and pay are pretty good. Lot more pros at this company than cons.

Cons

Deadlines and project workload sometimes means too much work time and not enough play time. This usually happens during the summer months when I want to be playing more and working less.

Ignore all advice posted on this website - except my advice of course. :)

A typical consulting mill

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Terracon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you need a job and can't find one anywhere else, this beats unemployment and living on the streets The pay is low, the hours are long, the compensation stinks. And your bonus? HA!

Cons

you are a minion to be used by the office manager and when you quit producing, you will be turned out to the street.

The management is cheap. I was in a meeting where there were 20 staff members attending. The discussion turned to having safety meetings for the drill crew. Because they were working, the manager didn't want to bring them in from the field for the meeting. The managers discussed having it on a Saturday, because that was when they weren't working. And then they discussed having the wives attend, so that the impact would sink in. In total, they wasted nearly an hour (that would be 20 non-billable hours discussing having safety meetings for guys that would be fired for not making their quotas.

It is the worst company I ever worked for and I rue the day I accepted a job offer from them.

You guys should quit focusing on your bonuses and focus on business development

There are newer employer reviews for Terracon