Terumo BCT

www.terumobct.com

Good place to work if you like developing or producing products to help people and don't mind turnover.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lakewood, CO

ProsThe products developed and produced are great . These products really do help people to live better lives and most quarterly reviews feature stories of someone that has been helped by the blood products collected on one of our aphaeresis or whole blood devices or by replacing blood components with one of our therapeutic devices.

ConsManagers, in R&D at least, do not take the time to get to know their people and who is doing the work so they do not recognize individual contributions. Celebration of team achievements while good is often late. Some groups such as QA/test, experience constant turnover of personnel.

Advice to Senior ManagementR&D managers should get over their introverted style and meet more of the people doing the work for them. Many new hires don't even meet the project manager of the project they are working on for many months.

Excellent working experience

Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) Barcelona (Spain)

I worked at Terumo BCT full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Multinational company with branches almost everywhere around the world, good… Cons: Local branches are very small and there is little opportunty… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bad apples and good apples.... depends which group you join..

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Terumo BCT as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros: good coworkers and smart people around the company. There are… Cons: The feedback is for application software team management - I finally left my position and moved to embedded software team after provding… More
There are newer reviews on Terumo BCT.

Worked for Terumo BCT? Contribute to the Community!