Terumo Medical Corporation
www.terumomedical.com Somerset, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Solid team-a great place to work

Somerset, NJ

Prostop-in-class products and quality control, excellent movement and career potential, strong team leadership. Patient outcomes and market impact continously improving.

Consproduct bandwidth, multi-divisional model (J&J)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to involve all level associates in company direction. Continue to make tough decisions favoring patient outcomes over dividends.

Awful place to work plannning to exit this company ASAP

Elkton, MD

I have been working at Terumo Medical Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: health benefits nothing else this company offers worh… Cons: Low pay, forced overtime and little time to spend with my family including my children, not a family oriented company despite claims. Poorly managed… Advice to Senior Management: Level the playing field in regards to promotionsl. Monitor and do not allow favortism particularly when it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The organization's people are top notch but systems and pay need to be revamped

Somerset, NJ

I have been working at Terumo Medical Corporation

Pros: The company is consistently growing and it is a very… Cons: They tend to move slow and pay is not as… Advice to Senior Management: Need to pay top performers better year over year. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Terumo Medical Corporation.

Worked for Terumo Medical Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Terumo Medical Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Terumo Medical Corporation CEO Jim Rushworth . All reviews posted anonymously by Terumo Medical Corporation employees.