Tesco Corporation
www.tescocorp.com Calgary, Canada 500 to 999 Employees

Great culture, great values, great people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tesco Corporation part-time

ProsDuring my time at Tesco I enjoyed my coworker's presence. The atmosphere is extremely friendly and if you need help anyone in any department is wiling to help you out.

ConsSometimes communication is a bit fuzzy between departments and it takes awhile to get some things done unless a lot of upper management gets on people to do something.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on strengthening communication and emphasizing main goals

"Red Flag"

Houston, TX

I have been working at Tesco Corporation

Pros: Great Pay for similiar jobs at other companies Benefits are good Lots of options to move around the company because of back filling all the people that… Cons: No work/life balance, it is hard to take any of the vacation they give you. TURNOVER: should have been a huge red flag to me. … Advice to Senior Management: stop being so immune to bad managers that do not have any leadership… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for but the systems in place make your job harder than it should be.

QHSES Coordinator (Current Employee)
Lafayette, LA

I have been working at Tesco Corporation

Pros: Good 401K match with great benefits. Time off usually isn't… Cons: Upper management is out of touch with what really occurs at the local level. Company does not place high value on employees who have worked… Advice to Senior Management: Reward the hard working employees you already have and stop looking for a… More

There are newer reviews on Tesco Corporation.

Worked for Tesco Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tesco Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tesco Corporation CEO Julio M. Quintana. All reviews posted anonymously by Tesco Corporation employees.