Tesco
www.tesco.com Cheshunt, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Good employer - you get out what you put in

Customer Service/Stock Control (Former Employee)

I worked at Tesco part-time for more than 3 years

ProsIn my experience, Tesco treats is employees according to the mantra ' what you give is what you get'. I enjoyed the various roles I did within Tesco, generally colleagues were friendly, helpful & management direct but supportive.

ConsI knew colleagues who had bad sick records, made excuses for their being late, had poor customer service...these colleagues often complained about managers, colleagues & seemed to hate the job and the employer. Perhaps this is reflective of most employers, but as my first, Tesco treated me well, but then I was very different to the colleagues I've just described...

Tesco Customer Service

Customer Service (Former Employee)
Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Tesco part-time for more than a year

Pros: We have to constantly learn about everything in the store to work there. Go through reading material… Cons: They make you work too much at times. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great learning experience and lots of growth opportunities

Regional Capability Director (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Tesco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Place consists of some very smart people Lots of opportunities to… Cons: Slow pace of decision making in general (without the Country… Advice to Senior Management: Promote more locals to management positions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tesco.

Worked for Tesco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tesco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tesco CEO Philip Clarke. All reviews posted anonymously by Tesco employees.