Tesla Motors

www.teslamotors.com

Great place to learn, but be ready to keep up with the pace

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsFast paced, growing, and fascinating place to learn and grow within your role and the company. No day is the same as the company continues to grow.

ConsConstant process clashes between start-up mentality and corporate mentality clamps. Company continues to grow, but is experiencing growing pains while implementing new processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate better training programs for new hires as trial by fire may cause the company to lose some great employees that may sink/not swim.

Great place to learn

R&D Associate (Former Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Tesla Motors full-time for less than a year

Pros: great learning environment, extremely talented people working there Cons: i found the politics to be just as bad at… Advice to Senior Management: 10 bil market cap on 2 bil borrowed (~1.5 mil invested + ~ 500 DOE) in operation for 10 years and a 10 mil… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Irrational thinking

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Tesla Motors full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is one man company Cons: very rational decision by the top management Advice to Senior Management: Take appropriate steps on long term basis No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tesla Motors.

Worked for Tesla Motors? Contribute to the Community!