Tesoro Corporation
www.tsocorp.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Corporate Services

ProsGreat campus, very beautiful with everything you could want and a great location. Co-workers are excellent. There is a positive attitude overall in the company.

ConsLittle upward mobility. Current trend is just to bring experience in, not to work with existing talent. You will remain in your position for an extended period of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow existing employees the ability to move into advanced positions and provide training and opportunities for advancement.

Intern

I have been working at Tesoro Corporation as an intern

Pros: Better pay than most companies in San Antonio You'll learn a… Cons: It gets tough to meet new people other than the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company for Interns!

IT Intern (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Tesoro Corporation as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Great Internship program! The IT group was always very helpful Cons: noy enough interns during the school year Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tesoro Corporation.

Worked for Tesoro Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tesoro Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tesoro Corporation CEO Gregory J. Goff. All reviews posted anonymously by Tesoro Corporation employees.