Tetra Tech

www.tetratech.com
  www.tetratech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tetra Tech

Seemed to be growing faster than management adjusted.

Former Employee - Environmental Scientist in Golden, CO
Former Employee - Environmental Scientist in Golden, CO

I worked at Tetra Tech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked with some very great people and got involved with some projects which took me to interesting locations. Had a couple great mentors.

Cons

There was a fair amount of discord between project managers. This was true both within our office and between sister offices.

Don't have senior personnel tell junior staff that then need to leave the field before their soul is destroyed. This is very bad for moral.

144 Other Employee Reviews for Tetra Tech (View Most Recent)

Overall, a disappointing experience.

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at Tetra Tech part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Generally a good reputation in the industry translates to interesting projects. There were some good opportunities to make meaningful contributions to significant projects.

Cons

Company organization and management does not facilitate effective use of the impressive resources available across the corporation. Does not do a good job of leveling resources where they are needed and avoiding cut-backs where they are under-used.

Devise a more effective system for sharing resources/staff across business units and equitably assigning credit for project profit where it is justified. Reward team players and facilitators, and weed out the hoarders, especially at upper levels.

Summer Internship

I worked at Tetra Tech

Pros

I had an internship with them in the summer. They were really easy going people to work with; Great environment.

Cons

Not much to complain about. Now trying to get a full-time job as an entry civil engineer with them.

There are newer employer reviews for Tetra Tech