Teva Pharmaceuticals

www.tevapharm.com

A good place to start

Senior Researcher (Former Employee) Jerusalem (Israel)

ProsThis was my first job after I graduated from the Technion. I learned a lot, it's the best school you could imagine for analytical R&D. The people were great (coworkers and management alike). Some of them are still my close friends. The job itself was extremely interesting, challenging and rewarding.
Teva is a great company, with great benefits for employees. Of course, being a first job with no prior experience, the salary wasn't that high. I was hoping it will get better with time.

ConsSadly, there aren't much career opportunities, but that is the only draw-back. The company teaches so much, and puts a lot of effort to make the new employee to feel welcome and part of the group, but after a few years you realize that if you want more, you need to look for it elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to make young employees want to stay.

Good, best, neutral, bad - in this order

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Teva Pharmaceuticals

Pros: Great opportunity , challenging future and the size bring complexity… Cons: New management direction are more controlled and less trust Advice to Senior Management: Nobody really read that... More

Teva tech Operator in ramat hovav

Operator Teva Tech (Current Employee) Beersheba (Israel)

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good conditions, staddy job, average salary. Cons: Physical work, dangerous materials, hard hours. Advice to Senior Management: Increase salary, add risk compensation More
There are newer reviews on Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Teva Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!