A great company with a great future in the world of generic drugs.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

For the most part, people at Teva are pleasant to work with. The salary could be better for my job position, but the benefits and 401K plan are decent.

Cons

There is not much opportunity for growth within the company for my job position. Also, the annual raises barely meet cost of living increase.

Other Reviews for Teva Pharmaceuticals

A good company with poor department managment at the local, site, level

Current Employee - Associate Scientist II  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Scientist II in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Teva is a great company in the Pharmaceutical industry. As a global leader in the generic market Teva is a front runner in the drive to make medicines, some of which are life saving, more affordable. Knowing that your job is helping to save lives and help people get access to the medications they need is very rewarding. Teva also has an excellent benefits package.

Cons

Teva, Irvine has been mismanaged. The research and development department specifically suffors from poor overbullying underappreciating negative-feedback type managment at the upper levels. Some supervisors are excellent but are hindered by the inept leadership in upper managment.

Global managment and decision making is above my level so I am not qualified to applaud or critique it. I feel that the upper level managment of the Irvine site has been very poor over the past few years, especially within the research and development department.

Teva is a great company to learn about the pharmaceutical industry.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I worked at Teva Pharmaceuticals

Pros

excellent benefits
    friendly environment
    professional growth encouraged
    flexible when emergencies arise
    outstanding senior management
    very open to suggestions/ideas on how to improve efficiencies

Cons

Change is so rapid here that at times you feel like if you blink you will be behind the eight-ball.

Listen to your employees suggestions on how to be more productive rather than just automatically assuming that the only way to do this is by eliminating additional employees. Remember, you hired these people because of their education, experience and background. Why not let them show you how they got where they are?

There are newer employer reviews for Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Teva Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!