Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

It has been very good.

Current Employee - Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

Pros

They will give you great benefits and good pay. They are a strong growing company with a lot of opportunity for you to grow.

Cons

The downside to working in pharma is that you will always have a good chance of being let go from the company because your product can go generic at any time.

I would like to know the full truth about where we are on new medications coming through the pipeline. We always seem to have a few at one time but then nothing happens.

125 Other Employee Reviews for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA (View Most Recent)

Nice place to work, good benefits, political front end management.

Former Employee - Manufacturing Operator in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Operator in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

Pros

Great benefit package on the back end. High work load, with opportunity for overtime for those hourly workers. If salary, be prepared to stay in order to get the work done.

Cons

Could pay a little more on the front end. Too much politics in management, lots of favoritism. Inter-departmental communications need to improve.

Planning and job scheduling needs to improve. Results from the lab need to be turned around faster. Less favoritism needs to be shown regarding front office/senior management.

Great

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

Pros

I had a great Area Sales Director who trusted our worked and was willing to train other managers on what they needed to do to be successful.

Cons

Unfortunately, due to poor planning at the corporate level they has a restructuring and reduction in force in Sept 2011

Look to expand your capabilities. There are many great things that well established pharmaceutical sales organizations are doing and we need to do them here are Teva to be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA