There are newer employer reviews for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

Probably great considering the economy and how generally workers are treated these days

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good work life balance, very generous time off policy (now average 15-20 days vacation), decent benefits, though every year medical goes up in price and down in coverage, but good plans Mostly good working environment

Cons

Uncertainty about the future, no professional mentoring, no mobility or career growth, mostly unsure if/for how long will have the job while they restructure.

Advice to Management

We are not stupid. Not necessarily...

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Security Officer
    Current Employee - Security Officer

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA full-time

Pros

One of the best things about Teva is that they offer an amazing benefits package. Also, despite the fact that Teva has entered the league of "Big Pharm", they still maintain the atmosphere and attitude that you would expect of a small local business.

Cons

Depending on the business unit, some of the things you come up against are low wages, and a preponderance of having to play the political game. Yet, this applies to some business units/departments more than others.

Advice to Management

Remember what it was like bottom level employee, and take into account that the company has grown almost exponentially since you were in that position with the company. More importantly, don't promise a prospective employee that there will be abundant opportunities for advancement if these opportunities don't exist, or consist of barely significant vertical movements.

Only care about shareholders

I worked at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

Pros

liked my coworkers, great benefits

Cons

felt like my career there was stagnate, no guidance, no real goals for my organization let alone me or any response to the goals I set and accomplished. After a year of asking for a job description or career ladder I gave up and left.

Advice to Management

When an employee asks every month for guidance, don't brush it off. And don't lie by saying that HR lost the job description that you had created for them but you're sure next month it will show up.