Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
www.tabc.state.tx.us Austin, TX

Great learning experience.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission

ProsGreat people, great work-life balance

ConsCompensation....if i were getting paid more I would not be looking for other jobs. There are career ladders for certain positions, some advance quickly and get decent pay increases, others-particularly the Administrative Assistant has 2 years between each raise of about $100 to your monthly salary. Those positions that are not part of a career ladder are subject to merits at the supervisor's discretion or when money is available. As we all know, there will not be any extra money in the government any time soon :(.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've had very positive interaction with the leadership.

Great benefits, negative workplace.

Enforcement Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission

Pros: The benefits for my family are great! Training has certainly improved,… Cons: Very negative environment gets you down and unfocused. Atmosphere full of backbiters and coworkers who should really be minding their own business and taking care… Advice to Senior Management: Make this a positive place to work and more good people would stick around. Agents take it from all sides, public, coworkers, supervisors. Remember this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission.

Worked for Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission employees.