There are newer employer reviews for Texas Health Resources

great learning experience

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great patients, great opportunities, diverse culture

Cons

cliquish, gossipy, lack of maturity

121 Other Employee Reviews for Texas Health Resources (View Most Recent)

Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at Texas Health Resources

Pros

The company is good but the department is not. Pay is reasonable but not the best compared to other hospitals.

Cons

Texas Health Dallas has the worst management team ever. Why does one department have over 10 manager that sit all day long looking at reports. If you don't want us to get a raise just say so. They keep hiring techs that does not stay because they promise them hours and then they cut them. That why the techs leave. I have no problem with students to work but at least find someone who will stay long term. They are very vindictive as well. The minute you tell them that you are looking for another job, they get scare and start acting like they care and give you hours or start finding something on you to get you fired.

Pharmacy dept have quite a few issues that will not resolve unless management learn to listen to their employees. Otherwise, the will continue to have unhappy employees that will not pull their load and force it onto others who already try to make it work.

What Could Have Been!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I worked at Texas Health Resources full-time

Pros

time off was good, insurance was good, pay was fair and met alot of nice people that weren't part of management

Cons

The department I was in, the new director decreased the amount of people on 2nd and 3rd shifts, he explained his reasoning, that from all of his experience you didn't need that many people. His explanation was not entirely accurate, he did it to keep payroll down so he would get his bonus. But that was not the reason for it that he told us. he didn't care about how is crew was doing, he wasn't looking out for us, is motivation was persoanl gain. That was just a sample of his managing style.

Find employees that aren't bothered with what management does.

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Health Resources

Worked for Texas Health Resources? Contribute to the Community!