Texas Health Resources
www.texashealth.org Arlington, TX 5000+ Employees

THR is the best company I've ever worked for.

Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Arlington, TX

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe culture at Texas Health Resources is one of utmost caring, not only for the patients and communities the facilities serve, but also to their employees. A healthy work/life balance is easy to maintain at THR due to the resources available to all employees. I have found the pay to be very competitive.

ConsThere really is not a down side that I have found. I would work for Texas Health Resources for the foreseeable future if I were not about to relocate.

THR is very friendly and supportive. Good place to work

Community Health Outreach Specialist (Current Employee)
Azle, TX

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: supportive, encouraging, good communication, opportunity for advancement, family oriented, faith… Cons: I enjoy what I do and cannot think of any real downsides. The only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Care Manager

Care Manager (Current Employee)
Euless, TX

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits. Good job security. Opportunity to grow due being such a big hospital system. Only… Cons: Salary is not much negotiable due to extensive benefits. Still trying to standardize the culture, process… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Texas Health Resources.

Worked for Texas Health Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Health Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Texas Health Resources CEO Doug Hawthorne. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Health Resources employees.