There are newer employer reviews for Texas Instruments

Wouldn't reccomend

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer  in  Richardson, TX
Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments

Pros

Good pay with OT over 8hrs per day. Benefits are pretty much the same as other places.

Cons

Runs very thin, very stressful. Nights shift only has one technician and common problems do not get fixed because of manpower. Constant battle trying to keep equipment going. You can talk to management about issues, but you won't see anything done. If you are an EET, you won't go any higher in the company unless you get a b.s. degree. All managers are engineers.

There really needs to be more than one tech per area on shift for safety and to avoid work related injury.

1154 Other Employee Reviews for Texas Instruments (View Most Recent)

Great place to learn and grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments

Pros

TI offers so many different opportunities in one place, lots of flexibility to try new roles and take on different challenges. Great colleagues who always want to help, very open discussions. High standard of ethics.

Cons

It's a big company, so things can sometimes move slowly. You need to be persistent to make things happen here. Leaders can sometimes be too customer focused.

good

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Texas Instruments

Pros

There was a very good motivation from everyone on the team. The works hours were also pretty much flexible. Feedback was provided then and there.

Cons

Sometimes the work might get too demanding, forcing you to stay up late into the night. Other than this, I could not think of any other con .

I would rate my overall experience as satisfied. Therefore I have any advice or feedback to convey to the management.

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Instruments

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!