Texas Instruments

www.ti.com

Great company to work for!

Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsIt's a great company to work for with a lot of opportunities to grow and try different roles (ie: Software, Hardware, Process, Marketing, Management, Finance etc etc).

ConsSalaries maybe somewhat below average since it's headquartered in Dallas, TX where cost of living is quite low compared to other major cities in the US.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease don't try to make the company an "Analog only" company. There are many opportunities in the area of Embedded Processing that if executed properly can be very successful for TI. For example the OMAP chipset is one of the most superior processors in the market and it's sad see it pulled out of many mobile, tablet and other designs/opportunities.

A family-oriented company

Applications Developer (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Very Flexible - Supportive - Decent Pay - Benefits Cons: - Mostly EE and Business Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Solid company built on classic concepts

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time

Pros: Large company Very dynamic and diverse Well connected Strong history Healthy Culture To summarize, if you look at TI's history it should be very easy to see the kind… Cons: It is an older company and at times still clings to older concepts as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Texas Instruments.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!