Texas Instruments
3.6 of 5 1,017 reviews
www.ti.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Texas Instruments is a results oriented serious engineering company

Senior Software Lead (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for more than a year

ProsTI practices diversity in hiring and opportunity in ethnic background and gender. There was diminishment in the quality of work - in fact, having a mixed environment of ladies and gentlemen from all over the world removed some of the "Old Boy network" that I've seen in other companies.

ConsTI runs on a tight budget. As a semi-conductor leader, they need to invest upwards of a hundred million dollars for a product line, so they aren't afraid to spend money. Teams however will need to justify any expenditures very thoroughly, and those expenditures must be focused to making a profit.

Good company.. Big company culture - slow to adapt to market.

I have been working at Texas Instruments

Pros: Ability to work anywhere in the world. Very easy to… Cons: Selected few get to see growth in the company. 40 is the new 60 at… Advice to Senior Management: Need to balance management with experienced as well as young blood. I feel that TI… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent place to work

Senior Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good pay. Nice office. Flexible work timings Cons: Too much politics. Recent upper management is extremely detached from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Texas Instruments.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Texas Instruments CEO Rich Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees.